Use the navigation above to find what you are looking for at our Web site, or call us at 941-624-3451.
Should you need forms to paint/modify your home, begin process for a new renter or to obtain a key fob, please call/come in to the office during normal business hours – Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Check out the EVENTS coming up in April!
The Calendar and Newsletter may be accessed via the tabs above. Please contact the office at 941-624-3451 should you need any forms.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
Get weekly news and reminders of events at the convenience of your own computer! Contact the office and provide your email address to be added to the list.
- Board Highlights of the March meeting – see “Committees” for the list of the new 2014 Committee members; also see “News” for the approved motions.
- Easter Dinner — Sunday, April 20 at 2:00 pm. Tickets on sale now at the clubhouse. See the newsletter for more details!
- “Lunch & Games” – 12:30 pm on April 3.
- The last Breakfast until the fall — Saturday, April 3 at 8:00 am — only $3 at the door.
- NOW IS THE TIME to get that mold/mildew off. If you need information on a company to do this for you, please contact the office.
- The Neighborhood Watch Group urges all residents to continue to be the eyes and ears of the community as crime can happen any time, day or night. Be sure to keep your cars locked.
- SAVE THE DATE!! Saturday, May 3 at 5:00 pm — The 140th Kentucky Derby “Run for the Roses” Party. Read more about it under “Events”.
Fax: (941) 624-2552
Clubhouse HoursMonday to Friday: 6 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 6 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. The swimming pool is open 8 a.m. – Dusk Pool is closed when the outside temperature is below 65 degrees.